Why make GBC your college?
The qualifications you achieve at GBC can help you:
- Gain further employment opportunities
- Help you advance in your career
- Add weight to your future visa applications
- Improve your English and business skills
- Practice speaking and writing in English
- Speak to people from many different nationalities
- All our trainers are industry qualified and experienced
- They can give you firsthand information based on their own work experience.
- We are in the heart of the city, right next to many local attractions.
Flexible optionsSee our courses
Enjoy an option of daytime or evening classes across an enjoyable 36 week timetable, so you can enjoy living and working in Sydney as you study. We offer twelve intakes each year – more frequent than other colleges and 6 terms of 6 weeks each, allowing plenty of opportunity to work or travel outside of your study commitments.
Outstanding trainersMeet our team
GBC’s commitment quality means you’ll learn from among the industry’s finest and most credentialed teachers – who specialize in engaje with international students. Our trainers bring great local and international industry currency to their theaching which gives you a study experience without peer.
LocationLife in Sydney
GBC Sydney campus location is in the heart of the Sydney CBD just minutes away from Town Hall station, the ionic Queen Victoria Building and a stroll to Darling harbour. Our Sydney campus is a bus, train of ferry ride away to all major Sydney and surrounding attractions, including Bondi Beach, Manly and Blue Montain.
A multicultural communitySee events
At GBC, you’ll study alongside a student community from all corners of the globe. We have currently students from over 50 countries studying with us as part of the GBC family. You’ll love hearing the stories and sharing yours, whilst making friends for life. We run regular informations sessions, open days, events and excursions for you so you can get to know other each way from the classroom.
Student supportOur campus
We are committed and passioned about making your study experience one you will love. During your time with us we offer you:
- Accommodation or internship assistance.
- Academic counselling – to help you select or study pathway to archive your goals.
- Wellness officer – to assist you in personal or social issue or setting life in Sydney and dealing with being away from loved ones.
- Health insurance assistance – ask us about arranging health cover for you.
- Availability of reception staff from 8am to 6pm each day.
- A contemporary campus with a friendly atmosphere, modern classrooms and student lounge and kitchen and free Wifi.