For support and help
Studying can ben a challenging experience, which is why GBC provides a comprehensive range of student support to assist students in reaching their full potential. Our Student Services Team are the first point of contract and can help you with a range of questions relating to access and student support, including:
- Assistance with enrolment or activation of subjects.
- Advice on study pathways, choosing the subject or qualification that is right for you.
- Login and password queries
- Explaining the process related to tour assessments tasks; how to book exams and upload assignments in your online subject room.
- Assistance with queries regarding your subjects deadlines, including extensions.
Our friendly, dedicated staff are here to support and guide you – and to provide additional information to ensure your student life in Australia and your experience at George Brown College is positive and memorable. For further information about student support, go to our contact page.