Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
BSB80120 GRADUATE DIPLOMA OF MANAGEMENT (LEARNING)
This course reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
Although there are no pre-requisites for this qualification, students at George Brown College must meet the following entry requirements to obtain admission in this training product:
• 18 Years Old
• IELTS Overall 5.5 and Basic Computer skills
• Vocational requirement:
Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in relevant field of study
3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility in an enterprise.
Provide you with enhanced skills in strategic learning methods to develop the capabilities and improve career progression among a work team
Gain confidence and learn how to lead work environment transformations, partnerships and relationships
Gain greater insight into self-evaluation, initiative and self-management skills
Apply the skills in many and varied work environments but are particularly well-received into Community and Personal Services, Health Care, and Social Assistance industries
Potential career outcomes as a:
- Career Development Manager (Education Sector)
- RTO Manager
- RTO Education Advisor
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- Case study
- Role play
Please refer to Student Handbook Page 12 for more information.