Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
- Study General English skills to give you the confidence to communicate effectively in real life situations.
084626D General English
At George Brown College you will acquire the English language skills required to engage effectively in social situations and negotiate meaning in a variety of context. Our General English classes are tailored to assist students in developing speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills necessary for day-to-day communication, further studies and careers in English.
- Be 18 years or over at the time of enrolment.
- No English level is required.
• Learn to speak English with confidence by improving your English language fluency and intelligibility
• Sharpen your listening skills as you experience listening to English in a variety of accents and contexts
• Write with accuracy and learn writing skills for different genres and text types
• Gain strong reading comprehension skills by practicing reading for general and specific information
This course is perfect for students from Beginner to Advanced levels.
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Friday electives such as grammar and conversation, fluency, movie club, English for work and excursions around Sydney that provide other ways to learn English.
- Weekly testing and practice to monitor progress.