StaffTo achieve your goals, you need to be supported and steered by the right type of academic trainers. GBC’s commitment to quality means you’ll learn from among the industry’s finest and most credentialed teachers – who specialise in teaching and engaging with international students. Meet our terrific team here! Go through our Staff photos and profiles
GBC are committed to ensuring students have a wonderful and fulfilling experience - both in and out of the classroom. Student services availability is from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Our Student Services Team are your first point of contact and can help you with a range of questions relating to access and student support, including:
- Assistance with enrolment or activation of subjects
- Advice on study pathways, choosing the subject or qualification that is right for you
- Accommodation - For charges please refer to our website.
- Login and password queries
- Academic counselling to help you select or study pathway to archive your goals.
- Health insurance assistance – ask us about arranging health cover for you. For charges please refer to our website
- Student IDs
- Explaining the processes related to your assessment online submission
- Assistance with queries regarding your subject deadlines, including extensions
- Our friendly, dedicated staff are here to support and guide you – and to provide additional information to ensure your student life in Australia and your experience at George Brown College is positive and memorable.