BSB60515 Advanced Diploma of Marketing
Students will gain the skills and knowledge to be competent in a broad range of skills in managing the marketing process.
800 hours of training and assessment will qualify students to work in a management role
Graduates of our course can perform roles such as
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Strategist
- National, Regional or Global Marketing Manager
Who can enrol?
To enrol in this course, students must:
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Have satisfactorily completed Australian year 10 (or equivalent) and
- Have an IELTS overall Band score 5.5 or equivalent
- Overseas students must refer Student Handbook for additional conditions to study in Australia
How will you be trained?
Students attending George Brown College will be trained in classrooms. These will include face-to-face trainer led theory classes, practical sessions involving small groups, individual and team activities and computer based activities and projects. For each unit of competence, students will be provided with training and resource materials that contains various worksheets, handouts, additional reading materials and the assessment tasks.
What will you learn?
BSBMKG603B Manage the marketing process
BSBMKG607B Manage market research
BSBMKG608A Develop organisational marketing objectives
BSBMKG609A Develop a marketing plan
BSBFIM601A Manage finances
BSBINM601A Manage knowledge and information
BSBMGT616A Develop and implement strategic plans
BSBRSK501B Manage risk
How will you be assessed?
Assessment may include the following methodologies:
- Class Room Activities
- Written assessment
- Third Party Report / Portfolio
- RPL/Credit Transfer
Successful students upon completion will earn the qualification BSB60515 Advanced Diploma of Marketing
- Tuition per week: 20 hours a week
- 4 terms of 10 weeks plus three 2 week term breaks
- Course Duration: 52 weeks
- After achieving the BSB60515 Advanced Diploma of Marketing, candidates may apply to University.